Who we are
We’re a team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners by making finance simple and useful to them. Our product suite is led by credit and we’re building broader offerings for our users. Our vision is to unlock the power of finance to create opportunities for all.
We are the place for you, if
You are excited about technology and the complexities of the future. You’re looking for a place to learn and grow. You care a lot about detail and pride yourself in impeccable execution. You can collect and analyze lots of data and feed in just the right amount of intuition to make sound decisions. You are ready to work extremely hard, at a fast pace, to achieve audacious goals. You love to speak up, ask questions and are comfortable challenging anyone or any idea.
As an Agile Coach, you will: deliver and implement Scrum at scale across the organization. This is not a generic scrum master role, rather, we want someone who can help bring together the various delivery squads and business units to work in coordination, collaboration and high velocity
• Drive the complete adoption of the Agile methodology at Renmoney (Business and Technology teams)
• Coach stakeholders in agile practices to ensure adoption of best practice
• Effectively communicate agile principles, scrum practices and overall operating model across the business
• Coach and mentor product owners. Present a clear coaching roadmap for teams to show how to get them to a point of agility
• Scrum Master qualification
• >5 years’ experience as an Agile coach implementing SCRUM at Scale
• Experience running agile projects of varying size and complexity and building in Agile processes across Technical and Non Technical Business Units
• Strong stakeholder management and communication skills. Ability to help Business units understand and adopt Agile practices
• Strong experience working with cross-functional teams in agile product delivery and helping built out a high velocity delivery cadence
This job is perfect for you if you
• Are excited about building innovative solutions for emerging markets
• Have excellent problem-solving skills
• Have proven ability to communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale
You will not enjoy this job if you
• Work best in structured, hierarchical settings
• Require clear, pre-set deliverables and constant direction
What is in it for you
You’ll work on solutions to complex, real-world challenges with tangible social and economic impact. You will receive competitive compensation and work with passionate teammates in a flat, performance-driven culture.
Your application was submitted successfully.