POSITION DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage internal IT requests
• Decompose, refine, and document requirements using appropriate graphical & textual techniques, including use cases, diagrams, process models, wireframes, functional and technical specifications.
• Business process analysis and modeling
• Research, review and analyze existing processes and develop strategies for enhancements.
• Responsible for the functional systems design
• Lead development of configuration specifications and business analysis requirements.
• Participate in and facilitate system design workshops with internal and external stakeholders to solicit and document requirements
• Participate in architecting the logical design of the system with the technical team, including screen design and specifications, data modeling, and documentation of logical processing flows
• Lead the collaboration with stakeholders and partners to define scope for projects and enhancements, documents risks and assumptions, develops the delivery approach, and timings
• Work closely with project managers and team members through all phases of the systems development lifecycle
• Facilitate communication between project stakeholders & development team
• Communicate with Development and QA teams regularly to ensure accurate understanding of requirements
• Act as translator between business and technical community interpreting user needs and translating them into more technical language for the developers (and vice-versa).
• Collaboratively document test scripts with Primary stakeholders and developers
• Coordinate and document tests protocols and reports, including end-user reviews, for modified and new processes and systems
• Post implementation application support
• Create change management request documents and facilitate change management sessions
• Coordinate knowledge transfer from Development Teams to user support teams- Provide input and support the design and delivery of training programs.
Additional responsibilities may include:
Manage stakeholders (internal and external)
Track and report IT Support issues
Manage change portfolio
• Bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Business Analysis certification is a plus
• Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling and mapping, methodology development and data modeling.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to create systematic and manual operations procedures in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Demonstrated effectiveness in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment
• Strong facilitation skills
• Excellent organization and management skills
• Extensive knowledge of Agile/Scrum development methodologies and technologies.
• Working knowledge of BPMN tools
• Great communication skills
• Adequate attention span for consuming detailed information and quickly learn business and process flows.
• Comfort with prioritization of work and multiple demands
• Higher level critical thinking and problem-solving appetite
• Project Management
Your application was submitted successfully.